Home » , , , » Fuck Time Travel!

Fuck Time Travel!

This is a reply to smitty.  To catch you up, he transformed me into Caitlyn.  I returned but not by transforming smitty.  Instead I used Smitty (the character) in my cap "Magic Vs Technology".  I introduced an arch Hero/Villain to stand up to Smitty.  The response has been huge.  Both smitty and I enjoyed the cap, and it is the most viewed page on my blog to date!.  I figured this would be a one time deal as I don't often use characters more than once.

But this un-named technologist got under my skin.  Then Smitty made a cap calling out this technologist (a really good and dark cap!)  Well  I just had to respond.  You may notice that I didn't use the same style I did in Magic Vs Technology.  Thats because it takes a really long time in Photoshop to do make that look right.  I wanted to focus on the story, the repeated layout and the nearly repeated images.

I hope you like it, and I hope that the Technologist comes back to visit every once in awhile.