Home » , » WTF

WTF

It’s been awhile since I did a WTF post and these photographs have been aging.
wtf - black socks
First, I poke a little fun at the folks at Punished Brats. I will ignore her Hello Kitty tat and comment on his co-ordinated black shorts, socks and shoes. I give this one the Male Tacky Outfit Award. Did her kitty scratch his arm where the Band-Aid is? Is this why there are so many pro ff spankings, because men dress like geeks.

The next one nada to do with spanking. I just marvel at the wackiness of it.


In other news, have you noted the countless candid pictures of young folks spanking one another at Bryan’s? Some say spanking is not mainstream. The pictures he posts tell another story. Here is a sample.
wtf
wtf2

wtf3

I think Richard Windsor posted these. It seems that paddling still goes on at colleges today.

sorority 33
Check the smiles of the guys holding her legs

sorority 34